I want to try all the versions shown here!
Single serving desserts are one of my favorite things to eat on Trim Healthy Mama! I’ve tried a few different mug/bowl recipes for cake or muffins in a mug. I’ve been trying to come up with one that really hits the spot for my taste buds! After many attempts, I have one that I really like! This is great for anyone on a low sugar/low glycemic eating plan!
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cake in a Mug! (S)
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup of egg whites
- 1.5 Tbs. of almond flour/meal
- 1.5 Tbs. of coconut flour
- 1 Tbs. of Truvia or xylitol
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Tbs. of water
- 1 Tbs. of coconut oil or butter
- 1 Tbs. of Lily’s Chocolate Chips(stevia sweetened)
- 2 tsp. of natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. of unsweetened coconut(optional)
I mix it all together and microwave it for…
View original post 115 more words